free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introduction to the Llama!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Introduction to the Llama! on Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:21 pm

Blue_Zombie

Getting the Hang of This Place for Sure
Ah yes, thank you so much for joining us here at the Drama Llama Mountain (I am totally saying that like the guy from Masterpiece Theatre....just an FYI)! We like to see fresh meat around here, so please feel free to leave your comments/concerns/suggestions/remarks/insight, and last, but certainly not least, (because, well, we ALL have them, and as you know, most of them stink)....opinions. Very Happy

This here thread is gonna be about that stuff you're not supposed to talk about in "polite" company. Money, religion, politics....which just so happen to be my three FAVORITE topics. Well, after looking at trashy pictures of Jessica Simpson and her BFF Ken Paves anyway.

If you're lucky, once in a while I'll even LISTEN to what you have to say and take it into consideration. Until then, sit back, keep your hands and arms inside the carpet! we're OUTTA here!

2 Re: Introduction to the Llama! on Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:23 pm

Lizard

Admin
Blue_Zombie wrote:
This here thread is gonna be about that stuff you're not supposed to talk about in "polite" company. Money, religion, politics....which just so happen to be my three FAVORITE topics.

You can talk about sex in "polite" company? Man, I gotta get new friends.

http://www.areop.com

3 Re: Introduction to the Llama! on Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:24 pm

Kitty

Pretty Much Settled in
Pretty Much Settled in

Kitty approves of this thread.

4 Re: Introduction to the Llama! on Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:29 pm

Blue_Zombie

All the sudden I'm hearing a little "Sexual Healing" in the background as I sit with the Devil on my shoulder as I respond. Smile I'm a lady first and foremost...I promise to ALWAYS have both feet on the ground when I type and not spread eagle in the air. That makes sex talk polite. lol

5 Re: Introduction to the Llama! on Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:51 pm

Tiamat

Pretty Much Settled in
Pretty Much Settled in
Now I'm picturing BZ trying to type with her legs spread eagle in the air... i hope she uses a laptop

6 Re: Introduction to the Llama! on Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:25 pm

Lizard

Admin
Tiamat wrote:Now I'm picturing BZ trying to type with her legs spread eagle in the air... i hope she uses a laptop

I hope she uses a dildo, me.

7 Re: Introduction to the Llama! on Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:45 am

I am Fucktard

Learning My Way Around
Learning My Way Around
why is the title of this topic/thread not in line with the rest of the forums? drama llama? it breaks up the motif of the place, stands out like a sore thumb as weird, and really, drama llama is TOS terminology big-time. i do not like it.

at all.

at the very least we need a different topic/thread for political, religious debates. and the "drama llama" can be for news? (which makes no sense to me, i would think NEWS or somesuch would be a good title for news stuff...........)

and for the religious/political thread/topic, might i recommend a title taken from the areopagitica speech, as was our original intention which we agreed on.

just sayin.

8 Re: Introduction to the Llama! on Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:26 am

Lizard

Admin
I am Legend wrote:why is the title of this topic/thread not in line with the rest of the forums? drama llama? it breaks up the motif of the place, stands out like a sore thumb as weird, and really, drama llama is TOS terminology big-time. i do not like it.

at all.

at the very least we need a different topic/thread for political, religious debates. and the "drama llama" can be for news? (which makes no sense to me, i would think NEWS or somesuch would be a good title for news stuff...........)

and for the religious/political thread/topic, might i recommend a title taken from the areopagitica speech, as was our original intention which we agreed on.

just sayin.

I'm fine with that. BZ was ready to start posting, so I just threw up a new forum and put in a title. I'll have to find a good one from the John Milton speech--wading through that bitch is tedious!

9 Re: Introduction to the Llama! on Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:45 am

Pixie

Admin
I am Legend wrote:why is the title of this topic/thread not in line with the rest of the forums? drama llama? it breaks up the motif of the place, stands out like a sore thumb as weird, and really, drama llama is TOS terminology big-time. i do not like it.

at all.

just sayin.

I very much like the quote you chose Doc.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home

10 Re: Introduction to the Llama! on Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:55 pm

Blue_Zombie

I just like llamas, what can I say? Drama is the only thing that rhymes with it. At least off the top of my head it is. Anyway, I just wanted a thread to bitch about the injustices or the world, news events, etc. Maybe we should just call it the BZ Corner. Like, Busy Corner, because I bitch a lot? LOL I just think that people need to have a vehicle in which to discuss ideas/problems/news that affects us all. In any case, I'm not opposed to changing the name. The reason for the Drama Llama, and Kitty can attest to this, is that shit just seems to happen to me creating drama in my life. Not like petty drama, but for example, my bank account will be seized by the federal government for non payment of child support (I have one child....she lives with me), my car will break down in the middle of the highway, my cat will run away, and a plane will land on my house. All within the space of an hour. So it's drama that is sort of beyond my control....but it just HAPPENS to me. So, with all that said, please feel free to do what you gotta do. I think you know what I wanted out of the particular thread. Smile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum