Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

What the Hell?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 What the Hell?! on Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:52 pm

Ladies and Gents,
This is your Captain speaking.

As some of you may know, I'm going to be changing things up a good bit around these parts. Confusion and mass hysteria may ensue. You got questions...shoot them my way. A lot of things have been added and moved, so just try to sit back and enjoy the ride.

I encourage all of you to be more active. Take advantage of what has been given and make it your own.
Thanks,
SKY

2 Re: What the Hell?! on Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:33 pm

Mare

Pretty Much Settled in
Pretty Much Settled in
do you have anything specific in mind or will we just see how it goes? are all the other mods still on here?

3 Re: What the Hell?! on Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:57 pm

I'm shifting the site to a more debate side. Primary focuses are now on the Human Learning and Controvery forum. True Crime is still here, but it will be taking a less key part of things. All admins are still here, they are doing as they please and I have talked to Lizard. We are hunting for moderators and writers if they are interested.

I have been told to mold this site to what pleases me. Lizard has consented to me moving things around and changing things up. I would like us to make something of this place. If you or anyone else has a problem, I'd love to know. Really.

4 Re: What the Hell?! on Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:00 pm

Mare

Pretty Much Settled in
Pretty Much Settled in
LOL Sky. I do not have a problem at all. Quite the opposite in fact, I am glad someone is taking control and trying to make something of this. I was starting to feel we were abandoned by the mods and admin.

Really, I just wanted to know if you had a concrete vision or was just sort of playing with it to see which way the site shapes itself.

5 Re: What the Hell?! on Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:04 pm

Lizard

Admin
I think this is the point at which I become confused and hysterical.

http://www.areop.com

6 Re: What the Hell?! on Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:24 pm

The Lord Berjznak

Learning My Way Around
Learning My Way Around
Yeah, curious as to the vision myself. I applaud you trying to turn this around. It's a good thing, I think. ANd I'm glad it's not just another rehashed true crime site made in an attempt to spite the Dreamin Demon.

I would welcome a change, and I have total faith that with a lot of hard work and time, you can turn things around here.

There is no feud with the sites anymore, and so this should be a nice place to come for whatever.

Looking forward to it, Sky.

7 Re: What the Hell?! on Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:46 pm

Akelda

Pretty Much Settled in
Pretty Much Settled in
I'm glad you're doing this Sky! It's a relief to know we are not abandoned and that some of us do still want to be here.
thanks!!!

8 Re: What the Hell?! on Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:06 pm

Blue_Zombie

Getting the Hang of This Place for Sure
Totally with the debate site idea. I guess that was what I wanted from the beginning when asked for my input. Sounds good to me! Smile

P.S. I like it when Lizard is confused, she chases her tail. Wink

9 Re: What the Hell?! on Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:24 pm

Tiamat

Pretty Much Settled in
Pretty Much Settled in
This is awesomeness, I like what I see already Sky!

10 Re: What the Hell?! on Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:32 pm

Hippie

Admin
I would personally like to know what has happened. Why was I not informed. And who the hell are you people? Bahahahhahaaha

Really what the fuck is going on. I like my poetry section and I do believe I moderate something. Hell I thought myself and banned members plus Pixie started this site. I kept coming here and less and less people came. I thought everyone returned to the Dreamin Demon. I am all for sprucing things up but really what happened to group discussions and decisions. Lizard? Annabelle? Pixie? Doc? Terry? This was where we started. Where are we now? What's going on? What happened to the Fab 5?

11 Re: What the Hell?! on Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:55 pm

Lizard

Admin
Hippie wrote:I would personally like to know what has happened. Why was I not informed. And who the hell are you people? Bahahahhahaaha

Really what the fuck is going on. I like my poetry section and I do believe I moderate something. Hell I thought myself and banned members plus Pixie started this site. I kept coming here and less and less people came. I thought everyone returned to the Dreamin Demon. I am all for sprucing things up but really what happened to group discussions and decisions. Lizard? Annabelle? Pixie? Doc? Terry? This was where we started. Where are we now? What's going on? What happened to the Fab 5?

Oh, God.

This is all my fault.

It looked to me (and I'm not saying it's accurate) like even before any of us banned folks were allowed back at DD, this place had gone pretty dead. So when sky came to me and said that she and Annabel Lee would like to jump start the site and get it moving again, I gave her my blessing. And from what I can tell, she's been busting her butt AND the chatbox has been crazy busy lately. So kudos to sky! Of course, the site will be even better if there are more people participating and shouldering the burden, so to speak, so it's possible sky might need to scooch her butt on over and do some sharing with that captain's seat--it'll hold 5 or 6, right?

http://www.areop.com

12 Re: What the Hell?! on Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:04 pm

MadmamainNC

All I can say right now is .....YEAH!

13 Re: What the Hell?! on Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:32 pm

Kitty

Pretty Much Settled in
Pretty Much Settled in
First.. I don't like the changing of the "old" theme. Second, I do like seeing more people here, Three even after ya'll were unbanned some of us still came here every day. Four,, Refer to number one.

14 Re: What the Hell?! on Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:55 pm

Hippie

Admin
I liked the original theme. Who changed it and why was I not informed? If I am to be called an administrator then doesn't that mean I should be able to know what the fuck is going on and what changes are being made. When this site started the 5 of us decided every change would be a group decision. Not one person. ALL OF US. Shocked

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum