Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tragedy in a Small Town

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Tragedy in a Small Town on Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:34 am

Hippie

Admin
Okay. Let me start off with what I know. A man in Vandalia, Missouri was found dead in his diesel truck yesterday morn. Sources say the man is believed to be a 20 year hitchhiker from Florida picked up by a Laddonia, Missouri man.

Right now the man in Laddonia, C.J. Harvey, is a person of interest in the murder. He refuses to come out of his home and was holding his children and wife hostage. I have learned that he released 2 of his children, one who has been ill, during the night.

I lived in Laddonia, Missouri for 10 years. Many of my first husband's family lives there and this little town is 5 miles down the road from me. My daughter is friends with one of the Harvey children, a 14 year old who is still being held.

I have a lot of information on the situation again from family and friends. Some say there was a drug deal gone bad. Some say this incident was started because of an affair. No one knows for sure. This of course is rumor at this point.

DEA and Swat teams remain in the stand off. Below is a link from our local news with literally no information. I will keep all posted as this very interesting and close to home story unfolds.

http://www.komu.com/satellite/SatelliteRender/KOMU.com/ba8a4513-c0a8-2f11-0063-9bd94c70b769/b8c70b53-80ce-0971-01b1-91a9ccb19bb4

2 Re: Tragedy in a Small Town on Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:41 pm

jessI

Pretty Much Settled in
Pretty Much Settled in
WOW!!! I saw this as your status yesterday but couldn't find anything about it on-line! I hope his wife and child make it out alive. They are in my thoughts.

3 Re: Tragedy in a Small Town on Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:08 pm

Kitty

Pretty Much Settled in
Pretty Much Settled in
Ditto what Jessi said.. and hugs to Hippie-daughter, I can't imagine how scary this is..

OHOHOH!!! the article was updated.. He surrendered peacefully just a short time ago!

Last edited by Kitty on Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update)

4 Re: Tragedy in a Small Town on Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:30 pm

Hippie

Admin
Kitty wrote:Ditto what Jessi said.. and hugs to Hippie-daughter, I can't imagine how scary this is..

OHOHOH!!! the article was updated.. He surrendered peacefully just a short time ago!

Thank goodness. I just talked to one of my friends from Laddonia about 30 mins. ago, who said he'd released all the kids but still has the wife. Damn....I am glad he came to his senses and finally surrendered. There are just cops everywhere around here. I had to go to Wally World this morning and passed 6 highway patrol and a big Swat van.

And thanks for the thoughts for Joesie. She is happy Jordan has been released (the 14 yr old), I think she knows though that the kids are going to have a pretty rough time of it.

Positive thoughts we will be sending.

5 Re: Tragedy in a Small Town on Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:09 pm

Hippie

Admin
Just posting the latest news on the Harvey incident. Again, I am so relieved as many others are that Mr. Harvey decided to do the right thing in letting his family go and letting it end without a SWAT sniper putting a cap in his ass. I am really curious how this whole story is going to unfold.

http://www.komu.com/satellite/SatelliteRender/KOMU.com/ba8a4513-c0a8-2f11-0063-9bd94c70b769/bd54d1ed-80ce-0971-0004-a563ffd1c3d9

6 Re: Tragedy in a Small Town on Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:34 pm

Hippie

Admin
Name of the young man who was found dead in the back of the tractor trailer is identified as James McNeely. See below.

http://www.komu.com/satellite/SatelliteRender/KOMU.com/ba8a4513-c0a8-2f11-0063-9bd94c70b769/d636572c-80ce-0971-00c8-21328b78998b

And just released today more folks from the county of Audrain, Missouri, involved in this whole nasty mess. This story is getting deep.

http://www.komu.com/satellite/SatelliteRender/KOMU.com/ba8a4513-c0a8-2f11-0063-9bd94c70b769/e09a526b-80ce-0971-00cc-28a2d3d109d7

7 Re: Tragedy in a Small Town on Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:07 pm

Hippie

Admin
A little more information regarding the murder of James McNeely. An autopsy has confirmed it was indeed a murder.

http://www.truckflix.com/news_article.php?newsid=6674

8 Re: Tragedy in a Small Town on Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:27 am

jessI

Pretty Much Settled in
Pretty Much Settled in
I'm not understanding....Harvey killed McNeely..and others are charged with kidnapping....so they kidnapped McNeely and Harvey killed him?

And his own son? Was that the same son involved with the hostage situation?

9 Re: Tragedy in a Small Town on Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:30 am

jessI

Pretty Much Settled in
Pretty Much Settled in
http://www.myspace.com/418132394

James McNeely

http://www.myspace.com/mcneely_16

His cousin(this is just proving the first myspace is indeed James McNeely.)

10 Re: Tragedy in a Small Town on Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:42 pm

Hippie

Admin
jessI wrote:http://www.myspace.com/418132394

James McNeely

http://www.myspace.com/mcneely_16

His cousin(this is just proving the first myspace is indeed James McNeely.)

Wow, this young man looked like he could have made something of his life.

I talked to some family/friends this morning who have told me the 3 new adults, Chester Harvey's 19 year old son, and the 2 juveniles took part in kidnapping and torturing James McNeely. The 3 adults I know, not closely, but I recognized their names and pictures. I am fucking in shock. The two juveniles are not family of Chester Harvey.

So what I am getting from this is they all were in on a snatch and go. They whipped his ass and killed him. Country justice? I mean what the fuck did this 20 yr kid do to deserve this shit? Again....I am on the edge of my seat waiting to hear more details of the story.

Please remember everyone some of my information is hearsay. I am just trying to pick through it and figure out wtf happened.

hippie

11 Re: Tragedy in a Small Town on Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:48 pm

Hippie

Admin
Lots of information here.

http://newsfeedresearcher.com/data/articles_n1/harvey-chester-mcneely.html

12 Re: Tragedy in a Small Town on Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:58 pm

Hippie

Admin
Angela Harvey, C.J. Harvey's wife has now been arrested. Hmmm looks like he wasn't holding his wife hostage....looks like they were trying to devise a plan.

Joesie, my daughter and school mate of the Harvey children say there is a 14 yr old and 16 yr old in the Harvey kids. I am hoping these were not the 14 year old and 16 year old juveniles mentioned in previous arrest reports. Jesusfuck.

http://www.abc17news.com/news/story.php?id=15791

13 Re: Tragedy in a Small Town on Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:57 pm

MadmamainNC

Getting the Hang of This Place for Sure
Getting the Hang of This Place for Sure
Wow Hippie. What the hell did they do this for? Any of the stories coming your way give a reason for it? Yeah I saw the 14 and 16 year old and I could have sworn it was their kids by the way the paper stated it.

52-year-old Robert Allen and
44-year-old Jackie Don Moss of Vandalia are in custody as of Tuesday
Dec. 29 and 45-year-old Darrill Lynn of Farber are in custody as
of Wednesday Dec. 30. Officers took Allen, Moss and Lynn in for
kidnapping.

The County Sherrifs found McNeely's body in a refrigerated trailer of a tractor/trailer unit on Dec. 22 morning in Vandalia.
38-year-old Chester Harvey Jr., his son 19-year-old Chad Harvey and
two juveniles who are 16 and 14 years old are already in Audrain County
Jail in connection with McNeely's murder.

http://www.komu.com/satellite/SatelliteRender/KOMU.com/ba8a4513-c0a8-2f11-0063-9bd94c70b769/e09a526b-80ce-0971-00cc-28a2d3d109

Notice how the juveniles are listed with the Harvey's and not the folks at the beginning of this article?

14 Re: Tragedy in a Small Town on Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:05 pm

Hippie

Admin
MadmamainNC wrote:Wow Hippie. What the hell did they do this for? Any of the stories coming your way give a reason for it? Yeah I saw the 14 and 16 year old and I could have sworn it was their kids by the way the paper stated it.

52-year-old Robert Allen and
44-year-old Jackie Don Moss of Vandalia are in custody as of Tuesday
Dec. 29 and 45-year-old Darrill Lynn of Farber are in custody as
of Wednesday Dec. 30. Officers took Allen, Moss and Lynn in for
kidnapping.

The County Sherrifs found McNeely's body in a refrigerated trailer of a tractor/trailer unit on Dec. 22 morning in Vandalia.
38-year-old Chester Harvey Jr., his son 19-year-old Chad Harvey and
two juveniles who are 16 and 14 years old are already in Audrain County
Jail in connection with McNeely's murder.

http://www.komu.com/satellite/SatelliteRender/KOMU.com/ba8a4513-c0a8-2f11-0063-9bd94c70b769/e09a526b-80ce-0971-00cc-28a2d3d109

Notice how the juveniles are listed with the Harvey's and not the folks at the beginning of this article?

Yes, I am now hearing from a reliable source that the two juveniles are two of the Harvey children. Joesie's friend, Jordan and I believe she said Ethan was the 16 yr old. Don't quote me on the above information. Total hearsay at this point...but yeah, to me it looks like this is what went down. Joesie is very sad. She looked at me last night and said..."So Jordan won't be coming back to school for awhile, huh Mom?" Breaks my heart if these were C.J. Harvey's kids...that he let them be involved in such a horrendous act. Sad

15 Re: Tragedy in a Small Town on Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:34 am

jessI

Pretty Much Settled in
Pretty Much Settled in
oh no!!!!!!!!!!! That must suck if the rest of his children were involved. I feel for the mom...I'm sure she was clueless to it all!

And he was in the trailer for a couple of days?!?!?! wow....i wonder if it was over money?

16 Re: Tragedy in a Small Town on Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:49 pm

Hippie

Admin
jessI wrote:oh no!!!!!!!!!!! That must suck if the rest of his children were involved. I feel for the mom...I'm sure she was clueless to it all!

And he was in the trailer for a couple of days?!?!?! wow....i wonder if it was over money?

It is awful isn't it? When you say the "mom" do you mean the Harvey mom? Angela Harvey was also arrested. She was in on it too.

I have heard the cause was drugs. Then I heard Angela Harvey fucked the 20 yr old guy and C.J. Harvey found out. The last news I heard was the 20 year old raped her and that is why they all tortured and killed him. All rumors of course. No one arrested has said what the motive was, ....well at least the cops aren't releasing the information yet if they have.

17 Re: Tragedy in a Small Town on Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:55 am

Hippie

Admin
Well I just heard on the radio this morning that the two juveniles. The 14 yr old (Jordan Harvey whom my daughter was friends with) and the 16 yr old Harvey children have been charged with first degree murder and kidnapping. They are thinking of trying them as adults.
My daughter said no one discussed it at school yesterday and today she seems so sad, so indifferent. I know she like myself must keep asking why? Here is another news update I found.

http://thepeoplestribune.com/?p=3387

18 Re: Tragedy in a Small Town on Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:26 am

jessI

Pretty Much Settled in
Pretty Much Settled in
UGH!

I didn't even realize their mom was charged also! So many people involved. Why did they have to get the minor children involved? Why?

19 Re: Tragedy in a Small Town on Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:09 pm

Hippie

Admin
jessI wrote:UGH!

I didn't even realize their mom was charged also! So many people involved. Why did they have to get the minor children involved? Why?

idk, Jess. It makes me so sad. And Joesie???? she looks so disappointed. I know she is trying to figure out why Jordan did this and I tried to tell her that I am sure he was totally influenced by the parents, but then Mr. Hip pipes in with ...."at 14 he should have known right from wrong"....and yeah I get that but I also know how children are with their parents. He did what he was told. Bah...idk what to think I am still just so shocked and angered at what all these idiots did.

20 Re: Tragedy in a Small Town on Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:29 pm

jessI

Pretty Much Settled in
Pretty Much Settled in
yeah, many children listen to their parents. For all we know, the parents lied to the children and told them he was a bad man(especially if there was "rape" involved). They could've easily said he was gonna hurt their mom and it needed to be done....so sad!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum