Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reginald Davis Raped His 8-Day-Old Daughter

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Reginald Davis Raped His 8-Day-Old Daughter on Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:35 am

Lizard

Admin
I posted about this on the FP of TOS. I won't repeat what I said there, but I talked to NurseRonda last night (who, by the way, was instrumental in getting the original story put together), and she has been in touch with someone who knows what happened to the little girl. She is in foster care because of dumb decisions by the baby's mother, and the little girl has undergone several surgeries. She will be on insulin all her life because she lost her pancreas; she also lost several feet of her large intestine. (This is the kind of thing that happens when an infant is raped by a grown man.)

She is lucky to be alive and to have no spinal damage. All things considered, the baby is doing well. (Thank you, NurseRonda.)

Last edited by Lizard on Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.areop.com

AlwaysInFlyoverCountry

Getting the Hang of This Place for Sure
I remember that mouth-breather. I wish I didn't.

That story actually gagged me.

--Al

Halo

OMG, I must be confusing this story with another, 'cause I'm sure baby didn't make it in the one I read about.

NurseRonda is amazing and thank you for posting this update Lizard....

Heal completely little one.

Hello, by the way! Smile

Lizard

Admin
Silvahalo wrote:Hello, by the way! Smile

Welcome, Silva! Come say hey in chat!

Halo

Lizard wrote:
Silvahalo wrote:Hello, by the way! Smile

Welcome, Silva! Come say hey in chat!

Hello there! will do. I'm looking for chat now.....lol.

Pixie

Admin
Silvahalo wrote:OMG, I must be confusing this story with another, 'cause I'm sure baby didn't make it in the one I read about.

Hello, by the way! Smile

Hi Silva! Nice to see you here. I love you

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home

feisty76

Learning My Way Around
Learning My Way Around
Halo wrote:OMG, I must be confusing this story with another, 'cause I'm sure baby didn't make it in the one I read about.

Hello, by the way! Smile

Hi Silva,

Good to see you here!

Perhaps you were thinking of Niveah Richardson--who was nine days old when she was raped. She did not survive. ):

Take care,
Heidi

jessI

Pretty Much Settled in
Pretty Much Settled in
feisty76 wrote:
Halo wrote:OMG, I must be confusing this story with another, 'cause I'm sure baby didn't make it in the one I read about.

Hello, by the way! Smile

Hi Silva,

Good to see you here!

Perhaps you were thinking of Niveah Richardson--who was nine days old when she was raped. She did not survive. ):

Take care,
Heidi

I thought that's the one Liz was talking about. But now that I think of it, this dude is the one with the funny lookin face. He had his mouth hanging agape when they took his mugshot. I remember her.

AND OMG, the 15 year old took him back? What a dumbass. I am so glad the baby was taken away from her. I really am.

I remember this pathetic lowlife's mug. I still cannot understand what could possess a 'man' to even begin to contemplate raping a child that size.
I still get ill just thinking about it.

10 Re: Reginald Davis Raped His 8-Day-Old Daughter on Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:36 pm

AlwaysInFlyoverCountry

theskyisfalling wrote:I remember this pathetic lowlife's mug. I still cannot understand what could possess a 'man' to even begin to contemplate raping a child that size.
I still get ill just thinking about it.

He's not a man. The most that can be said about him is he's male.

--Alf

Halo

jessI wrote:
feisty76 wrote:

Hello, by the way! Smile

Hi Silva,

Good to see you here!

Take care,
Heidi

I thought that's the one Liz was talking about. But now that I think of it, this dude is the one with the funny lookin face. He had his mouth hanging agape when they took his mugshot. I remember her.

AND OMG, the 15 year old took him back? What a dumbass. I am so glad the baby was taken away from her. I really am.

Yes, that's the case. Very similar though baby girl did not live on that one as you said. My mind cannot fully grasp the concept of someone doing this vile, heinous, evil act on a baby.

Thanks everyone for the war hello's!

NurseRonda

Learning My Way Around
Learning My Way Around
Proof the baby isn't dead. He is not charged with her death. This was in March. The rape happened in September.
http://www.myeyewitnessnews.com/news/local/story/Man-Accused-of-Raping-Eight-Day-Old-Daughter-in-Co/lhlSY0wjckiDlZ3tGMu_bQ.cspx

Lizard

Admin
NurseRonda wrote:Proof the baby isn't dead. He is not charged with her death. This was in March. The rape happened in September.
http://www.myeyewitnessnews.com/news/local/story/Man-Accused-of-Raping-Eight-Day-Old-Daughter-in-Co/lhlSY0wjckiDlZ3tGMu_bQ.cspx

Unbelievable! You rape an 8-day-old and the maximum sentence if convicted is 46 years.

NurseRonda

Learning My Way Around
Learning My Way Around
Lizard wrote:
NurseRonda wrote:Proof the baby isn't dead. He is not charged with her death. This was in March. The rape happened in September.

Unbelievable! You rape an 8-day-old and the maximum sentence if convicted is 46 years.
More unbelievable is that he just might serve less than one year. I have seen this happen when the child doesn't die.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum