Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bad Dog!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Bad Dog!!!! on Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:34 pm

Pixie

Admin
HOUSTON — Prosecutors told jurors Monday that a Texas woman accused of cutting off her infant son's genitals two years ago was a drug abuser who showed no remorse or concern for her child as he was on the verge of death.

Katherine Nadal's defense attorneys, however, said an expert will back up the 28-year-old woman's claim it could have been the family dog, a 6-to-7 pound dachshund, that mutilated her son in their suburban Houston apartment in March 2007.

Nadal is on trial on a charge of injury to a child, a first-degree felony. She faces up to life in prison if convicted of attacking her then-5-week-old son, Holden Gothia. Her trial is expected to last at least a week.

During opening statements, prosecutor Denise Oncken told the jury that the night before Holden was attacked, Nadal indicated she was going shopping with a friend but actually "went to a dope house" with her son and got high.

Camden Gothia, Holden's father, testified that when Nadal came back, she was "not sober." Nadal, who authorities say has a history of drug abuse and has prior drug arrests, later tested positive for cocaine, methadone and another drug.

More Here

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home

2 Re: Bad Dog!!!! on Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:45 pm

jessI

Pretty Much Settled in
Pretty Much Settled in
They never found his dingaling.

That is sad. Wonder how he pees.

3 Re: Bad Dog!!!! on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:10 pm

Redfire

Learning My Way Around
Learning My Way Around
:cry: poor little guy, his whole life he will ask himself..."how could my ownmother do this to me?"

Lizard

Admin

A Houston mother was sentenced to 99 years in prison on Monday [August 17] for severing her infant son's genitals in a 2007 attack she blamed on the family dog.

Harris County jurors deliberated about two hours on Monday before sentencing Katherine “Katie” Nadal, a former Anahuac cheerleader, the maximum allowed for the charge of serious bodily injury to a child. Nadal, 28, was also fined $10,000. She will have to serve 30 years before becoming eligible for parole.
Nadal testified during the trial that a small dachshund chewed her 5-week-old son's penis and testicles while she slept in the family's Clear Lake-area apartment.
Prosecutors had asked jurors to sentence Nadal to life in prison. Her lawyers asked for probation.
The day after the attack, Nadal tested positive for cocaine, methadone and Xanax, a tranquilizer.
Doctors testified the boy will need many more surgeries and hormone treatment for the rest of his life.
None of the baby's parts were found.
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/hotstories/6576179.html

http://www.areop.com

5 Re: Bad Dog!!!! on Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:41 pm

jessI

Pretty Much Settled in
Pretty Much Settled in
She ate it, and pixie posted it already.

http://areo.forumotion.com/the-knowledge-survay-of-vice-f9/bad-dog-t66.htm

hmmm, it will teach you how to merge threads though.

Although, I am happy she got the sentence that she did. And the question I posed earlier, how does he pee?

6 Re: Bad Dog!!!! on Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:51 pm

Bogustoo

Learning My Way Around
Learning My Way Around
Jess, I'm trying to find the father's blog. He had a blog going for a long time after the attack, saying the kinds of surgeries this poor baby had.

I just saw in the link Pixie posted that the father ended up giving up parental rights. His sister and her husband are raising Holden. So far, I've found a few sites where donations are being accepted for the remainder of the reconstructive surgeries needed. Medical insurance is no longer covering his care.

I'll keep looking.

7 Re: Bad Dog!!!! on Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:57 pm

Angel

Getting the Hang of This Place for Sure
I think jail is too good for this waste of oxygen. I think she should be euthanized, have her organs harvested, and auction them off to the highest bidder. The money raised should go into an account to either help repair the damage done to Holden, or for him to use for the ongoing care he will most assuredly need for the rest of his life.

8 Re: Bad Dog!!!! on Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:48 pm

Lizard

Admin
Angel wrote:I think jail is too good for this waste of oxygen. I think she should be euthanized, have her organs harvested, and auction them off to the highest bidder. The money raised should go into an account to either help repair the damage done to Holden, or for him to use for the ongoing care he will most assuredly need for the rest of his life.

THAT'S the Angel I remember! Twisted Evil

http://www.areop.com

9 Re: Bad Dog!!!! on Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:46 am

Angel

So my approval rating has gone up, then?...... I didn't stop being me, I just had to be me on a different site.....

I'm really glad to be able to chat with y'all again! I missed you all so much!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum